Sunday, November 30, 2008

ANGEL'S PRESSIES ARE IN




I have just received my last gift from my Angel - Tine in Denmark. I was very excited to arrive home and receive a box on Friday.

First I openend and it was a Cookie Tin - where from - Denmark of course . I thought it was full of cookies, but instead, some lovely gifts.

A lovely bag to store my sewing goodies, some braids for decorating, and a couple of gorgeous little "house" buttons, button tin and some Denmark made Sugar and chocolate coate almonds.

Thank you Angel - it was such joy to open and at the same time very exciting, as this is the first time I have received anything from someone whom I dont know. It was evern more exciting, as my angel didnt have a blog, so I really did not know much about her. I have now learnt that my Angel is one of the Administrators for an Orchestra in Denmark, so it was great to learn something about her. I hope that she will start a blog soon, so that I can keep in touch.

5 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What lovely goodies your received!! swap mail is the best! Sorry to hear about your clients.

May Britt said...

That was lovely goodies from you stitches angel. So fun to see so many ladies making my sewingbag for their friends.

A question: The sewingroll (is it that) in your header, looks so beautiful. Could you please show it, and would be very happy to know where to get the pattern.

Julie said...

I am so glad for you! Very nice.

Tine said...

I'm so glad it finally arrived! My blog is still only in my mind :-) But you will be the first to know when I start one!

Dawn said...

How fun! You received many cute and fun gifts. And now you know who it is. This was a fun swap!

Blog Archive