Monday, September 7, 2009

AND FINALLY..... THE END RESULT!!!!!!!!


I hope I havent bored you too much with this ongoing quilt,
but I have had so many wonderful  comments from you all.
Now this was a very quick turnaround - I gave this to my Quilter Anne on Monday and picked it up on Saturday.  I am just to happy with the fabulous quilting job, that I just had to share it with you.

and of course - no quilt can be complete without a tag on the back.

Some closeups of Anne's fabulous quilting.......

Anne, has done all of my quilts to date and she does a fantasitc job.  You can look at her link to see other designs she does here.


and this..

  It is so nice to pick up  after it has all been sandwiched together and to just sew the binding in place.

9 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

wonderful.........you should be very pleased with the results.....isn't it great when you get a quilt back quick.........

paulette said...

I never get tired of looking at this quilt! Your friend did a beautiful job of quilting. I was trying to see if she stitched right over your little stitchery blocks or did she go around them? Can't tell from the pics. Your daughters are gorgeous - you must be so proud of them! Dad certainly looks like he is! Have a wonderful Labour Day!
Paulette

Allie said...

Hi Pardner! That is so pretty! Love the colors. Great job on the quilting too, and what a fast turnaround!

Jo in TAS said...

Looks gorgeous Dawnie! I love the borders. Quilting job looks great too!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Wonderful...and wow that was quick!!! I love the way you put your label on the back too♥x

Stina Blomgren said...

Looks fantastic... love the label!!!! :o)) Congrats on your wonderful finish!!

a good yarn said...

That is such a fabulous quilt and Anne's quilting is wonderful. I really like your label. Ann :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are just so very right Dawnie it is amazing how similar they are...looks fantastic.....you are one talented little soul...Peg xx

Kathleen said...

Wow I love your quilt!! I wish I'd seen it before I started it in reds & pinks!! I like yours better. Oh well...

Blog Archive