Saturday, November 21, 2009

SECRET SANTA IS ON ITS WAY.........................

As we are not allowed to post any pictures of our gifts just yet, or where theyare going to, I thought I would give you a few clues !!!!  - Good luck working it out!!!!


At last the parcel is on its way.............................. I wonder where it is going - well - here is a hint!!!!




It looks like this!!!!!





It will have these words on the parcel

Ok so now you know it has to be somewhere  overseas, but where???? I wonder which country.



You will soon find out when this little guy comes delivering to your home.




Which is in _ _ _ _ _ _  and city of  _ _ _ _ _ _ _

and if you are one of the Secret Santa's visiting the blogs looking for any hints as to where your parcel is coming from and if I am not not it,  then I would like to wish you and your  families a joyous Christmas and New Year and thanks for another great year in blogland.  So many great people out there. 

3 comments:

Soggibottom said...

I always think that Secret Santa's are a great idea....if you really asked me what I wanted for Christmas.......peaceful day I think........and to watch Santa Claus the Movie, I just love the moment when they open the doors on the toy warehouse. x x x
It's too early to wish you seasons greetings yet!!!!!

Secret Santa...beautifully well thought out idea

Unknown said...

haha...very clever! How exciting..finally sending off our goodies to an unsuspecting person! hehe....very cute. Jo xox

Allie said...

Something tells me you had a lot of fun writing this post, lol!!!!

Blog Archive