Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fw: FEBRUARY FINISH


One can never have enough bags - I made this H U G E bag last weekend - it is one of Leanne's Beasley's from  her "Romancing" the Road trip book. It is big enough to hold your quilt/pillow and a book. Also great to keep ongoing projects on - which at the moment is my dog quilt - cant wait to finish that one - very fiddley.


 
One can never have enough bags - I made this H U G E bag last weekend  - it is one of Leanne's Beasley's form her "Romancing" the Road trip book.  It is big enough to hold your quilt/pillow and a book.  Also great to keep ongoing projects on - which at the moment is my dog quilt - cant wait to finish that one - very fiddley.
 

3 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Cute bag! It does look nice and big just like I like them.

Chookyblue...... said...

I have made this bag up and it is huge for sure..........lovely fabric........

Jo in TAS said...

Gorgeous fabric Dawnie! Don't overload the bag too much, it'll break your back!

Blog Archive