Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CRAFT EXPO 2011 - SYDNEY OR MELBOURNE 2011

I  am looking for some advice from some of you lovely ladies who have attended the Craft shows.  Every year I mean to pre-plan, and before I know it, the show has been and gone.

Can any of you advise on the best one for Consumers??

 I did go to one 10 yeras ago in Brisbane, but from what I can see, there seems to be a few different ones now???  I am a little baffled as to which ones would be the best.  I

I would be keen to also know  if from your own opinion if Sydney  is better than Melbourne, or vice versa?? 
Does anyone have the dates for 2011??

I am doing some forward planning to that I book airfares early when the "cheap deals" are released.   If any of you know or can give me some advice - that would be wonderful.

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I would go to the one at Darling Harbour if I could only get to one........best layout and lots of quilts to look at which I LOVE......hoping to get there next year.......

a good yarn said...

I don't know which one is better but Melbourne would be my pick even though I'm a Sydney girl. Ann :-)

theodora said...

The Sydney Craft & Quilt show in June would be the biggest,with Melb in July the next...population based . They have different exhibitors & a mix of other craft things ...I love them.
www.expertiseevents.com.au run these & they are really good also all the details are on their web.
Barb

Blog Archive