Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SWAPS SWAPS SWAPS!!!!!!

Oh wow - Life has just been sooooo busy with some of the swaps that are on at the moment.
I have been having so much enjoyment making for them, and my fingers have so many pinholes from stitching,  so apologies for the lack of pictures to show, but these are forbidden until the Swap is officially closed

so.....................
if you are in:  Pinchsion swap - closing next month
                    Secret Santa 2010 - swap
                    Paper Bag Swap

then your projects are well on their way and I hope to post some pics soon!!!!!!!

I am still blown away by how committed everyone is with their swaps and their blogs and most of us meet online with like minded stitchers.  Just great - thanks everyone for the continuous inspiration.

Enjoy your week stitching!!!!

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I know what you are saying Dawnie...can't wait to see what you have been creating...

Vicki said...

Good work, Dawnie. I have fabrics, patterns and bits all ready to go - now just need to have the time to get onto them. Once this weekend Expo is over I should have that too...... fingers crossed anyway!

Julia said...

Hi Dawnie,

It was great to meet Veronique of Born to Quilt at the Quilt Festival - I'm sure she thought I was mad though when I asked to have my photograph taken with her, still she didn't seem to mind!!!

Although the book doesn't appear on her own website, I'm sure you could email her about it:-

http://www.borntoquilt.fr/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

alternatively, I have seen it on Amazon.

Good luck

Julia:0) x

Jo in TAS said...

I'm working on swaps too, plus xmas pressies, I don't have a minute to spare these days!

Allie said...

Good for you - I can't do swaps, I don't dare add another thing to my ever-expanding list, lol!

Anonymous said...

I too have three swaps to get organised for.... you are so good being all organised. I've started... but not as organised as you xx

Blog Archive