Thursday, December 30, 2010

Quilters Aid USA 2010

After reading on Jo's blog about the Quilter;s aid USA 2010, I decided that I really liked this design and with the good market of the Ausralian dollar, decided to participate in th is Challenge.


It is a combination of both 6 Australian and 6 American designers and of which many are my favourites, so it will be nice to have the one colleciton in one quilt.

The first two I had to have was of course
Annie Downs (Hatched & Patched) & Terri Degenkolb (Whismicals)
Next was:
Kathy Schmitz  (Kathy Schmitz Design Studio)
and our Lynette Anderson


So far I have managed to obtain 6 of the designers patterns, and another 6 to go.


Being so busy with all the Chrissy project I havent started yet, but as soon as I get my Gardener's Journal and my FIS BOM finished, then I can make a start.

I will post about the progess as I get started.



2 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Enjoy stitching this quilt Dawnie!

Allie said...

I love this so much, I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!

Blog Archive