Sunday, July 17, 2011

ANOTHER BLOCK COMPLETED - BLOCK 3

I have been busy sewing and not much time for blogging, but am well overdue for pics and posts, so thought I best put up some pics so we dont think I have gone missing in the blogging world.

I have been doing annie Downs - In My Garden - BOM - Am so enjoying this "Applique quilt." as it is done in soft colours .  Today, I have manged to put all the little bits together - that is the best bit - to form another completed block.  3 down - 6 to go.!!!








 

8 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow Dawnie your bocks are looking fantastic..

Unknown said...

I saw this Quilt at the Sydney Show.. it is Beautiful love the Soft Hues in the Fabrics chosen.
Your Blocks are Lovely.
TFS.
cheers

Anonymous said...

it looks fantastic, love the colours also

Chookyblue...... said...

gorgeous but I was hoping to see some TTS blocks too...........

your making great progress on Anni's quilt..........

paulette said...

OMGosh...this quilt is STUNNING!!! What's the name of the pattern and who is the designer?! I love your colour choice!! Amzing! Can't wait to see more!
P

West Michigan Quilter said...

Love your blocks. This is going to be a fantastic quilt!

Cardygirl said...

Just beautiful...you are flying along! Clever girl...such beautiful needle turn!

Jo in TAS said...

You'll have this quilt finished in no time! They're looking good!!

Blog Archive