Monday, September 19, 2011

SECRET SANTA 2011


Well it is on for another year, and I am so pleased to be a part of it - Chookys Secret Sants 2011!!!

It is a shame that I havent been blogging as regularly  as I should, but I am still having "blog" problems  - either trying to leave comments on people's blog, and the 'blog": just keep kicking me out, so I apologies for all of those that I do try to leave comments and can't.
************


I was very excited to get my partner for the Swap.
I havent blogged with her for a while, but I know she is a regular and interesting blogger and I have often followed her blog over the years,  and she will be easy to make for as I love a lot of the stuff she does!!!


She lives in  ........
and her name starts with:  ..........

Nah have promised not to give any clues just yet anyway
Cant give anymore clues, otherwise Chooky will get cross!!!!!

Anyway - this should be another fabulous swap, and I will try to post some more pics so  that my swap partner can get a better insight of whats kinds of things I enjoy, as my blog has been way to infrequent with postings over the past few months.

I can however, say that I spend every spare minute stitching - that is my complete relaxation and that I am soooo adicted to it.

Looking forward to stitching for my swap partner so will get stuck into the ornament tonight..

9 comments:

Roseanne said...

Dawnie if you untick your sign in box you can leave comments that what I had to do to some blogs. Well I hope you have a good swap.

By Hoki Quilts said...

Isn't it all just so exciting? Like you I spend every spare moment stitching, now I'm going to have to put my thinking hat on to make something really special for my partner.
Have a great day
hugs
Miche'le

Jan said...

I saw on Chooky's list that you were doing this swap too, Dawnie; it was lots of fun last year.

Jan said...

I saw on Chooky's list that you were doing this swap too, Dawnie; it was lots of fun last year.

Anonymous said...

its the 1st time for me in chookys swap and i am so looking forward to it

Janice said...

SSCS is going to be great fun isn't it. I think I can point you in the right direction with not being able to comment - thanks to Chooky. When you sign into Google, make sure the "Stay signed in" box is NOT ticked. It is a bit of a pain having to log into each session, but you should be able to comment. It seemed to work for me.

Chookyblue...... said...

oh so close you nearly gave those details away............lol.......welcome to the swap and have a wonderful time.........

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

When you sign into Blogger unclick the "Stay signed in" button. Someone told me this and I found after doing it I could leave comments. Hope this little tip helps you out.

Anonymous said...

I've had the same problems Dawnie and I've switched over to Google Chrome. Now all is ok. Look forward to being able to comment on your blog now.

Blog Archive