Sunday, March 18, 2012

JUST FOR A CHANGE......

I have been doing lots of secret stitching lately, so it is hard to do any posts when I cannot put any pictures up.  I will be able to soon though.

Anyway yesterday I promised hubby I would do the "fishing" thing to get some brownie points as his usually buddy couldn't go.  So an early start we headed out in the ocean.

This is to make up for next week, as  it will be a weekend full of stitching with some great ladies I have met through blogging!!!!!!




This was the sunrise yesterday.  Can you imagine my hubby's expression when I pulled out my sewing!!!!

Australia is such a beautiful place!!!

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

great sunrise pics Dawnie..........just can't picture you fishing........

Vicki said...

Would have been worth a photo, Dawnie :)

Susan said...

Beautiful morning..... and never mind about hubbys expression, they all do it.

simplestitches said...

great sunrise....I can imagine the face...probably the same one I got when we went fishing on my sisters boat and I pulled out the sewing....

Deb R said...

Ohhh such gorgeous pics.... love the ocean :)

Blog Archive