Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thank you ladies for fixing my computer problems.

I just want to thank you ladies for helping out with my computer/blog queries.
I have managed to change my profile thank you for the instruction, and now also the split keyboard problem fixed.

Where would I be without you, in frustration land I think.

The only thing I need to fix now is to stop the iPad defaulting to different words etc which makes me look like I can't spell most od the time,


Thank you so much all of you for guiding me through my computer frustrations.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Love the new look and your profile pic. A change is as good as a holiday (apparently).

Jo in TAS said...

Same place in settings,general,keyboard turn off auto correct for spelling!

Jo in TAS said...

Same place in settings,general,keyboard turn off auto correct for spelling!

Blog Archive