Monday, December 30, 2013

More Show n tell!!!.. of Secret Santa stitching

It has been great seeing all the creations pop up that everyone has been stitching on for the past few months.
I have showed all the wonderful presses I have received, and nearly forgot to show what I had been working on for  Maree's 5 swap to my lovely partner Fiona whom I have not yet met,  but she is another great stitcher and again one that I would not have probably met unless it was via the wonderful world of blogworld: 

"Something for her sewing room."
And for the main present - I designed this Table runner using  Anni Downs  12 Days of Christmas fabrics.

and just a summary of what I sent - in the lines of "something to read", "something to eat", "something for the sewing room", "something smelly""something under the tree"


Fiona said...

.... and they are all fantastic and in use already! Blogland is a great way to meet people...

Maree: said...

That Tablerunner is Gorgeous Dawnie!

shez said...

what gorgeous pressies for Fiona,you put together a lovely swap package Dawnie,have a lovey day.xx

Susan said...

I saw these on Fiona's blog....fantastic work. You should send a pic of your runner to Anni, it's lovely.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Just love that runner

Blog Archive