Saturday, January 11, 2014

More stitching!!!

Just  love having a new project.

..making great great progress thus far this year!!

I have just finished this little bag and coin purse pattern that is one of Lynette Anderson's patterns.  I have had it for a few years, but after seeing the real one at Lynettes shop, it inspired me to get the pattern out, and  as i met Cheryl when I visited the shop, she challenged me to have it done before Nundle 2014!!!!!!

I also gave Cheryl a challenge so looking forward to her progress also of her project!!!






10 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

very cute............

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

That's great Dawnie...would love to see this in person!

De said...

Very nice Dawnie

Fiona said...

beautiful...
Hugz

Schulz Family said...

they are both absolutely gorgeous

Susan said...

Very cute in your signature colours.

Anonymous said...

wow Dawnie these are fantastic,well done on your beautiful finishes.xx

wish2stitch said...

Beautiful stitching Dawnie. Just lovely.

Sarah said...

Lovely Dawnie!!

Cheryl (aka Kayly) said...

Media Tart! LOL
I assume you have seen Lynette's blog,starring your very beautiful work.
I have got my background fabric organised, and I've been looking for (no, read, wasting time) suitable other bits. LOL

Blog Archive