Saturday, April 25, 2015

Missing from Blogland.... again!!!!!


 Yes I know I have been v e r y slow on blog updates.
I have however been visiting some lovely places in South of France.
I know other  peoples pics can be boring, but truly there we some fabulous little towns/villages and gorgeous scenery so thought I would post a few here:


It was rather cold and around 3 degrees in places but it was the wind that made it the chiliest.


Beginning with Sydney, then Dubai, followed by Paris....


then south of Dijon as follows:

 A visit to the Mustard manufacturer and some wineries....
truffles, old buildings and Chaleau's


Locks and gorgeous old buildings

 pretty little towns....
lovely
Scenery and Provence... just gorgeous



more lovely buildings and castles/bridges




 and yes... wait for it, I managed to sniff out just the one Patchwork shop throughout.
I had lots of "old world charm".



now, best I get back to some stitching
so that I have some real sewing pics to show!!!!!







10 comments:

Deb R said...

Looks likes you had a fabulous time, gorgeous pics!!!!
Now get back to sewing lol!

wish2stitch said...

I never tire of pictures of France. It's just so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Cheryll said...

It was a pleasure travelling with you!
Thanks & continue to enjoy! xox

Anonymous said...

Wow Dawnie what awesome places you have been ,Thankyou for sharing your gorgeous pics xx

Susan said...

More than happy to enjoy your pics. There are quite a few more years between me and Europe!

Susan said...

More than happy to enjoy your pics. There are quite a few more years between me and Europe!

Chookyblue...... said...

look like you really suffered.........thanks for my holiday.....

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Just wonderful. Dawnie! Glad you!re back safe and sound? Can I ask where that patchwork shop was?

Susan said...

Tough life for some!!!
beautiful.....

marina said...

such lovely pics, lovely reminders of your travels..

Blog Archive