Sunday, January 10, 2016

Hello 2016!!!!

Not sure where the last month has gone, but already Chrisrmas is over and we are  into 2016 already!!

So hapoy new year to all of those lovely bloggers out there.
I wonder how we all will do with our intentions to finish any ufo's from last year!!!

I have one down already..... I had planned to make this little basket last year, so as i had a few rest days over christmas i got it made and finished.

Now off to get  a other few projects under way that i have started.


11 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Your Basket is so darn cute and so adorable...I dearly love this. I wish I could make things like this. I do Quilting but not as talented as you are though. I also do Counted Cross Stitch and I Crochet too. I love looking at all of your Photos...and your Blog is so Inspirational.

Happy Quilting
Linda K, Railroad

Michelle said...

I love that you have finished a UFO, I have so many!!!! But the basket is beautiful, love the colours.

Clare said...

Happy New Year and love your basket. I must get one off these books to make my own. Happy Stitching.

Susan said...

Very pretty little bag/ container...ALl the very best to you too Dawnie for 2016 and with getting some of those UFOs to FOs.

Fiona said...

Happy New Year... what a lovely basket to start the year with
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

So very cute! Well done and Happy 2016 x

Susan said...

Happy New Year Dawnie. Very sweet little basket.

wish2stitch said...

What a sweet little basket! Well done a finish already.

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

Happy New Year to you too Dawnie.
I love your basket .. Congraats on a finish already for 2016!! Xx

Deb said...

Happy new year Dawnie, lets hope 2016 is fabulous.
Love your wee basket, so sweet.

Deb R said...

Ive been trying to look at my UFOs too ...not starting anything new as yet lol

Blog Archive