Thursday, June 8, 2017

Then there were some random projects. - end 2016 to now

This one a "Sue Spargo" design, but I used up things in my stash to put together.
I am loving doing hand embroidery .

This was another quilt I made and  all hand applique.
Now to get time to finish it off with some hand quilting.

Then something I so rarely  get - " a prize" !
I won this from Patchwork plus - it is a Gail Pain Christmas book and some panels
with her fabric.
and a cut little bag made by Sarah.
Such a generous giveaway from Patchwork plus
I was very excited to receive this.

I think I show already the fabulous workshop we did with Bonnie Sullivan at GDITC
It was so lovely to meet Bonnie:  (and of course all the girls that meet up each year):


This was Bonnie's finished one.

Was such a great workshop.
It wouldnt be the same if I didn't "dawniefie" mine,
so I added a little Japanese twist adding a  little boro.



I also enjoyed stressing it and doing a little antiquing to give it an aged look!











Just a fun collage from the weekend.

These are a couple of swap projects I made.
Jenny - Bird on the Border won both!!!
two separate draws - how funny!!


and these are the lovely gifts I received from the two swaps:

this one from a lady in  Grafton - Margaret - 

and these lovely gifts from De - just love the fabric and the button coaster - awesome.


It is always so nice to  both make and receive with "Swaps".



oh dear - it takes so long to upload pics.
there are more to come, but not now.

You get the drift - stitching never stops in this household!!
gotta get back to it.

keep stitching!!!!!!



2 comments:

Schulz Family said...

I love your Sue Spargo

Anonymous said...

wow wonderful times and projects,thankyou for sharing Dawnie xx

Blog Archive