Monday, April 2, 2018

Time for a blog update......


Well once again it has been way overdue to visit blogland....
nothing like having a few days to catch on things -(Easter always seems to be the time for a catch up) and blogging is one of the items on the Agenda.     

I thought I would upload some pics of things that I worked on last year since my last post way back in September of 2017/

This one was the Llama quilt - design by Elizabeth Hartman
her instructions were great to follow.

I made this one as a gift and stuck to the colour choices that were requested.





1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

About time you blogged again........LOVE it.........yes I am catching up on some svaed posts I wanted to comment on......way behind..........
The Llamas look great......

Blog Archive