Thursday, October 9, 2008

ANGEL SWAP - 2ND SURPRISE ARRIVED!!!!!



Today I arrived home and was sooooo excited to receive yet another surprise from my Angel - this is my 2nd parcel. I just couldnt wait to open the package.

Ok Angel, now you have me miffed!!!! I had thought I had you worked out, but in the mantime, have just received a note from this person to say "it's not me - Im not your angel!! - so now the quizzing is really on.

Thank you so much for your lovely 2nd gift. You have done a lovely job on the needleworkon the needlecase - very neat - thank you I just love it. Not to mention the other great goodies you have sent - a beautiful Dutch thimble, a clever roll of stickytape that measures in centremetres and an Opera CD and two special tea bags - how did you know I am now a "tea" drinker and not the "addicted coffee one" - good choice.

Now - your Angel Clue - you are one of the Administrators on the Opera CD - now I will have to put my thinking cap on for that one.!!!!!!!!

*******************************************************************************
In regard to my Angel Swap partner, I too have been busy at it, but havent yet forwarded you anything - although have manged to contact you via your Blog - but you havent yet twigged - so that is great.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, you have a great Angel partner!!

Jo in TAS said...

What a lovely surprise!

Blog Archive