Thursday, December 25, 2008

SECET SANTA TAMMY THANK YOU!!!!!






Well the day finally arrived. Christmas Day, and I am very proud of myself that I waited this long to open my Secret Santa Pressie. Wow...............am I just so lucky. I have had a fabulous Secret Santa and I think the best!!!! Tammy and I just have the best pressies. There are just so many, I dont know which one is my favourite. Just love them all. I was very happy to have a "fabric basket" as I had seen these posted around many blogs, but not have the opportnity to make one myself, now I dont need to. I love the Geisha girl panel and matching material. Love the cushion/ table runner which has been "personalised", especially love the gorgeous ribbon that each were wrapped in, some were fine ribbon, with raised dots - just beautiful, the gorgeous cards and embellishments. I am in ore!!! Thank you so much Tammy, just love it all - I really do. I hope that you receiving something nice also.
Thanks again

3 comments:

Ginger Patches said...

Hi Dawnie!
I'm so glad you like your goodies! I had so much fun making them and getting to know you during this
swap :) I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas!!
Hugs,
Tammy

Chookyblue...... said...

what beautiful presents......your very lucky.......

Sonia said...

WOW - lucky lucky you....they are just stunning.

Blog Archive