Saturday, December 7, 2013

SANTA'S SLEIGH IS ON ITS WAY!!!! - HO HO HO!!!!!



Well I was lucky enough to catch Santa on his way through to add these to his Sleigh:




The above is for  our online Stitching group - where we had to send a present themed like this:
"S" - Santa
"A" - Antlers
"N" - Nativity
"T" - Tree ornament
"A" - Angel

And these were for a 6 present swap which had a theme of:

* Something to Read
* Something to Eat
* Something Smelly
* Something for the Tree
* Something for the Sewing Room

and I wonder where there new homes will be…………….. to be continued……….
(but after Christmas).

Now for me - it is for something that I haven't done for quite some time - a bit of "me" stitching.
I hope everyone is in the Christmas Spirit with this now just being around the corner.



4 comments:

Susan said...

I love wrapping gifts, and don't yours all look lovely together. My FIS parcel will be on it's way on Monday too.
Enjoy doing some of your own sewing.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Prezzies look good Dawnie....

Cheryl said...

Lots of secret and swap stitching happening here as well. Looking forward to some "me" sewing also

Fiona said...

I love my parcels Dawnie... so pretty and their are lovely inside too!
Hugz

Blog Archive