Thursday, December 12, 2013

EXCITEMENT AT DAWNIE'S' - SANTA DROPPED IN WITH HIS SLEGH!!!!

When I arrived home last night, I was delighted to have a parcel waiting on my doorstop.
it is from "Leonie" (Leonie, I dont have your blog details?? or email to thank you):

Just love the wrapping with the individual cards.

Ok, I am not very good at "waiting" so thought I would open Just  1:

so....... how excited was I when I opened the "Christmas tree" decoration and it was this!!!!
I am such a big fan of these gorgeous Theodore Cleave's buttons and have never got around to making anything so just love love love this - thank you Leonie!!!
Cant wait to find out your email and blog, as am reluctant to until I can thank you first!!!
I couldnt resist opening this one though. (hope you dont mind)
It is perfect - thank you!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Exciting packages, I love brown paper wrapping. Gorgeous little decoration.

Fiona said...

It's lovely... I wonder how good you will be at resisting opening the others?
Hugz

Anonymous said...

oh my Dawnie this is gorgeous it must be extra hard now not to open anymore,you are a strong woman,lol,have a lovely day.xx

Blog Archive